Thursday, May 29, 2008

Still Praying for Lilibeth and Eddie

For those of you who follow this blog and also the Eagle's Nest blog, you will already have read a little about Lilibeth and Eddie's situation right now. As we are not in process with the kids anymore, I have not wanted to say anything on this blog, but since it has already been mentioned . . . Please pray for the safety and well-being of these precious kids. As far as we have been told, it is hopeful that they will be returned to Eagle's Nest, but they will most likely be in a government orphanage for the weeks to come. The details are not mine to tell, but thank you for continuing to pray. Lord, we pray for Lilibet and Carlos Eduardo. Please watch over them. Keep them from all harm and watch over their lives. Thank you that you are the God of all comfort, and you love these little ones more than we can ever imagine. We pray that you would comfort them and give them your peace. Surround them with your angels and watch over their coming and going both now and forevermore. In Jesus' all-powerful name we pray, Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Sarah,
    I still am amazed and inspired by the strength and grace you have shown through this ordeal and continue to show even now. Please still know that very rarely if ever does a day go by that your precious family is not on my mind, in my heart, and in my prayers. If ever there is anything I can do for your family, please do not hesitate for a moment to contact me. Sending much love and many prayers even now -T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so moved that you continue to lift up these children and pray for them, even though you are not in process for them. I felt so sad to read about them on EN website. You help remind us that there are so many children out there who are in government orphanages and also so many that may never be adopted and that they desperately need our prayers. Please know that I continue to think about you and your family and wonder how you are. I have prayed that God would show you His plan for your lives and that He would be praised through your devotion to Him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your faith amazes me. Praying with you for God's precious children...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!