Monday, November 5, 2007

Good news!

I have a friend who is on a mission's trip right now to Eagle's Nest and is spending time with Lilibeth and Eddie! She was so sweet and e-mailed me right away about them. Here are some of the descriptors she used for them: "AMAZING. . . awesome. . . laugh a lot. . . beautiful . . . SMART . . . outgoing . . . cuddly . . .VERY, VERY smart. . ." All these among other very encouraging comments about these kiddos. I'm so grateful to her for spending time loving them. She also described Lilibeth DANCING to the hokey pokey . . . apparently it was very cute and had everyone cracking up . . . "she shakes her whole hiney when she dances."

1 comment:

  1. Sarah- I would have given anything for you to have been the one watching your sweet children last week... but SOON it will be your turn. They truly are amazing kids- you are so very, very blessed... and so are they. We saw a lot of heartbreaking things that week... but I always knew I could look into Lilibets and Eddie's eyes and KNOW that they are going to an awesome Christian family and that was the greatest gift of all. It has been so cool hearing your story and seeing first hand how God is working in your lives. Saying good-bye to the children that last day and watching them wave out the window was so hard- but I know that God is watching over them until they are home where they were meant to be... thank you for letting me be a tiny part of your miracle. Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!