Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hope

And now, O Lord, for what do I wait?
My hope is in you.
Psalm 39:7

Oh Lord, we don't know what you have planned for us, but we trust in you. We trust your perfect plan, and we will wait. You are not surprised at this struggle we are facing. You who formed Lilibeth and Eddie also have a plan for them - a perfect plan. We pray that we will be a big part of that plan and that we may still bring these precious children home. And now, oh Lord, for what do we wait? We wait for you. Our hope is in you. Please reveal your plan to us and help us to rest in you and to wait patiently for you. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I'm so proud of you! What a beautiful prayer. You offer amazing inspiration as you wait. I'm sorry you are having to go through all of this. I can tell you already love Lilibeth and Eddie to pieces! I pray the Lord will bring them to your home soon.
    Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying for you!
    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!